15 Jul mHealth and Ethics – A quick Guide to the GDPR
- Download 60
- File Size 759.96 KB
- Create Date July 15, 2021
In order to meet the objective of developing a basic understanding of the GDPR, this Annex provides an easily understandable overview of the key aspects of the GDPR. However, as noted above, the GDPR must be applied in conjunction with national or regional level law on data protection and other applicable sectoral laws, which could be included in healthcare law, public health law, consumer protection law or overarching laws such as national constitutions. In this deliverable we will provide a ‘quick guide’ to the GDPR by providing overview answers to four questions about the GDPR:
- To what and whom does the GDPR apply?
- How is the processing of personal data legitimated?
- What rights do data subjects’ have?
- What duties do data controllers and processors have?