21 May MyCupMarche
Posted at 08:36h in 22. Interoperability models, 23. Data security – legal framework, 29. Secondary use of data, Italy 0 Comments
- Multi-channel system developed to optimise the management of the regional Centralised Appointment Centre (CUP) of Marche Region and reduce waiting lists.
- The project started in 2017 and took about two years to complete. The system is constantly evolving and additional services are about to start along with a renewed version.
- Main factors of success were the strong political support and the chain of responsibility entrusted to the single entities of the health system.
- Technical obstacles faced were linked to the integration of the platform with existing systems, which have been overcome.
- The App was awarded at national level.
To find out more about implementing large scale mHealth solutions for diabetes in Marche Region, please watch this video from our 6th Hub Talk on patient centric approaches in mHealth (from 31:44 to 45:37)