21 May MyNHS Wallet
- App that functions as platform to help patients to manage and access their health information.
- Overview of the most used functionalities by end-users (e.g. appointment scheduling, request for chronic medication),
- The importance of doing some benchmarking to understand what is happening outside and within the country, and then to adapt it to your own reality.
- International standards
- Promote and disseminate the usage of digital services
- Well-structured digital system already in place
- Channel (direct or indirect) to get citizen feedback
- Channel (direct or indirect) to get healthcare professionals’ input
- Strong authentication method
- Fragmentation of the information (local vs national)
Digital literacy in the population (partly, culture-related)
- Strong authentication method (partly, culture-related)
|Shared Services of the Ministry of Health, E. P. E. (SPMS)|