24 May ProEmpower
- PROEMPOWER is a Pre Commercial Procurement co-financed by Horizon 2020 programme, aimed to procure a disease self-management mHealth solution to help meet the imminent threat of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- 4 Procurers: Ministry of Health of Turkey; Servicio Murciano de Salud, Murcia; Servico Partilhados do Ministerio de Saude; Federico II University Hospital / Società Regionale per la Sanità SpA, Campania Region.
- Procurement Budget: € 3.000.000.
- Co-designed method to define the functional and non-functional requirements of the mHealth solutions.
- Development and testing of pilot systems in 4 pilot sites.
- Early identification of diabetes.
- Shared Care Plan.
- Personalized treatment and remote monitoring.
- Coaching and promoting healthier lifestyles.
- Co-operative diabetes support (peer-to-peer support).
- Training to diabetic patients.
- No technology-driven, but clearly meet specific needs of patients and health professionals in effective healthcare service delivery.
To find out more about ProEmpower, please watch this video from our 6th Hub Talk on patient centric approaches in mHealth (from 06:30 to 18:50)
Federico II University Hospital / Società Regionale per la Sanità SpA (Campania) and three other procurers (MoH Turkey, Murcia Health Service, SPMS)