24 May Reports online
- 3 months to implement the system (from July 2015 to October 2015).
- All the professionals have been involved (hospital medical doctors, general practitioners, radiology technologists, front-office staff).
- No one technological, organizational or political issue.
- The only barrier was the analogical culture in patients and healthcare professionals.
- Continuous training for professionals.
- To extend the scope of good practice.
The main outcomes of implementing the mHealth solution are:
- To meet the needs of the final users and to improve NHS budget.
- To allow the patients to access their imaging and reports wherever and whenever.
- Improvement of the quality of life.
- To make better the quality of the relationship between patients and healthcare providers.
- During the Sars-Cov-19 pandemic even the patients who underwent a molecular swab can withdraw the report online.