01 May Hub Talk #3 – mHealth policies
Posted at 05:55h in Hub Talks, News 0 Comments
The Hub held the third of the Hub Talks sessions on April 28th, a dialogue organised together with WHO, ITU and the European Commission, to discuss on mHealth policies.
With the participation of two exceptional presenters like Simona Pestina, ITU, and Samuel Jacinto, SPMS, the Hub Talk counted with the participation of three guest speakers, experts in the subject, like Carme Pratdepàdua, Catalan Department of Health, Mariana Meira, SPMS, Portugal and Erik Vertommen, Belgian Federal Public Service.
Here below we have posted the full video of the session with the different interventions:
- “Introduction of Hub and mHealth policies”. Simona Pestina, ITU, and Samuel Jacinto, SPMS (0:04:00–0:17:30)
- “mConnecta: bringing mobile health to Catalan citizens”. Carme Pratdepàdua, Catalan Department of Health (0:17:30–0:34:00)
- “Experiences on mHealth integration in health systems”. Mariana Meira, SPMS, Portugal (0:34:00–0:47:00)
- “The organisation of governance of mHealth in Belgium”. Erik Vertommen, Belgian Federal Public Service (0:47:00–1:02:00)
- Mentimeter and discussion (1:02:00–1:26:00)